2. Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
We are constantly updating product and service offerings on the Service. We may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other web sites. The information found on the Service may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Products or services may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable on the Service and we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information found on the Service. We therefore reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
3. Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Social.Media. Social.Media has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites. You acknowledge and agree that Social.Media shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third party web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
4.1. Social Media
- Monitoring social media conversations, responding to comments or messages is not included in our services.
- We guarantee a certain amount of audience reach for our plans, but it you decide to use our advanced targeting options and the audience is too narrow we cannot make any guarantee that we will reach the advertised amount.
- Most social networks have to manually approve each ad, in some case it may take up to 48 business hours. We have no control over the approval or time it takes for it to be approved.
- As per Facebook and Instagram terms and conditions the images used for ads will have to fulfill some requirements.
- If for some reason we can’t complete the ad views on Facebook/Instagram or Twitter, we will compensate with any of the available platforms and provide an additional 15% ad views free of charge.
- If you choose us to set up the targeting options, one of our specialists will decide which could be the best settings based on your needs. Otherwise, you will be asked to choose your own audience.
- Dating, gambling, sex, or any other ‘grey’ area ads will most likely not be approved by Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter.
- Facebook, Instagram and Twitter can get very strict about the type of ads, therefore we suggest you look into their ads policies to make sure your product/service does not violate any guidelines. Facebook Advertising Policies | Twitter Advertising Policies
- There are many factors involved with Social Media Ads, many in which we cannot control, therefore delivery times could sometimes vary up to six extra days from the turnaround specified for each plan.
4.2. Press Release
- Once your press release article has been written, the client will be notified to review and approve the PR.
- It is the client’s responsibility to approve the press release article once we deliver it. We will NOT proceed with the distribution unless the press release has been approved by the client. We are also not responsible to delays caused by the approval.
- The client is responsible for reviewing and making any desired changes before we proceed with the distribution of the article.
- Once the article has been approved or the 48 hour period passed changes will not be permitted to the article nor it can be reverted once published.
- Due to increased spam postings, Nutritional Supplements and Medical Alternative related products are now allowed. Adult/Gambling/Get-Rich-Quick Income Scheme related content will not be permitted.
- There are many factors involved with Press Release Writing & Distribution, many in which we cannot control, therefore delivery times could sometimes vary up to ten extra days from the turnaround specified for each plan.
- Some outlets may require the email listed on the contact’s section of the press release to be verifiable and associated with the content of the press release. Free email providers like Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc may get rejected.
We will proceed with orders once all the requested information and documents were sent and one of our team members has approved your order.
4.3. All-In-One Marketing Directory
- Even though our database contains an extensive amount of results for Backers, Youtubers, Influencers, Bloggers, Journalists and Social Communities the results are limited to what we have. Therefore we cannot guarantee that all searches will be satisfactory for the client. We are always updating our database to keep results up to date as well as including new ones.
The complimentary pledge can only be redeemed with the provided code and within the specified time and/or date. Regardless of the outcome, the complimentary contribution will no be refunded by any means. If for any reason your order is refunded, the pledge will be canceled as well.
We may terminate or suspend your access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
6. Refund Policy
We will refund you 100% of your purchase if:
- a) We do not reach the amount of ad views offered in your package.
- b) You ask a refund and your order has not been started yet (This applies only during the first 24 hours from the purchase date).
We will refund you 50% of your purchase if:
- a) Your Ad is rejected by all publishers (Facebook/Instagram/Twitter). If included, we will still perform/proceed with the Press Release writing/distribution.
Otherwise, our no-refund policy shall apply at all times regardless of your decision to terminate usage of our Services, or any other reason whatsoever. Exceptions will apply if your case falls within section 6 of our Refund Policy. As a digital agency providing products and services in real time in an online space we are not able to refund you for services provided as there is no way to recover mentioned services. Due to the high cost of performing our services, these are non-refundable once your order has been started.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Social.Media and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees), resulting from or arising out of a) your use and access of the Service, or b) a breach of these Terms.
8. Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall Social.Media, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
9. Personal Information
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
Social.Media its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
12. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 10 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Service.
This website is owned and operated by Social.Media. You can contact us using our website contact form if needed.